Google+ Shamil's blog: Cool Corner Peeling Ads

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cool Corner Peeling Ads

I have started blogging for just over a month now. I wanted to display ads on my blog which does not occupy too much space, because most of the blogs I visited had ads ocupying too much space. I was on the lookout for a much better solution

Then one day when I was surfing the net to submit my blog I found a site which had a
diiferent type of ad altogether. It didnt occupy any space and it was sitting right on the right top corner of the page

It was one of the cool things that I saw over the net. If you are interested in getting such an ad for your blog the site name is Adbrite and you can vist the site by clicking here It just places a nice ad and if any of your site visitors makes a click you will get paid. You can get your amount paid though Paypal or through a cheque. If you want to create an account in Paypal click here

You can also have a free advertising for your own website or blog by using the peeling ad in the following site Peel Away Ads

You can also try a few of the below links
www.peelawayads.com
www.freePeelAds.com
www.peelsawayad.com

If you want a review of the peelaway ads you can visit the below site
www.netdigitalreviews.com

Hope this blog was useful for those who wanted to ad revenue and increase their site's appeal to the visitors. Happy surfing!!!!!

My blogs on news can be visited by clicking the link below
http://shamiltheblogger.blogspot.com
http://srshamil.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Do you like the post, put 5 points.