Google+ Shamil's blog: Book that changed my life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Book that changed my life


I would like to share my experience about one of the best books I ever read in my life. It changed my outlook on life. It was really at a crucial juncture in my life when I read this book. I was jobless for almost a year and half and I was still thinking about getting a job in a software company (which was everyone's dream at that time and even now!!). That was when I read this book and it changed my perception about life. I got out of the myth of the software dream and got into the first job of my life

The book's name is "The Alchemist" by Paul Coelho. A fantastic book by one of the best authors on self improvement. It really is a life changing book. The story is about a shepherd and his dream. The story begins when the shepherd boy had a dream of finding a large treasure. The rest of the story is all about his chase after the dream. He does everything he can to get to that place where the treasure is. Sometimes he has to do things beyond his capabilities to reach that place. The climax of the book is when and where the boy reaches his dream and finds his treasure

I was able to relate myself with the story and off I went in search of my dream (certainly not a software job). I am still in search and I believe I will achieve it one day

This book is certainly for those people who have a very bleak perspective on their life and who want a source of inspiration. This book changed my life. I definitely believe it will change yours too. Happy reading

You can download the ebook from the folllowing link
http://www.esnips.com/doc/a0e0a234-72e1-4702-b584-f1060525d671/Paulo-Coelho---The-Alchemist

More blogs and articles can be found in the following links
http://srshamil.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

discount asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

Anonymous said...

hello again tony if you are still in need of them this is there link
filling address ,give them a call , mention myself told you to ring