Google+ Shamil's blog: Great books – review

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great books – review

Hi all, I just wanted to share some knowledge about the best books I have read. I wouldn't call it a review, just an information for those book lovers who are looking for good books to read

The book that tops my list is Prey by Michael Crichton. I basically had no interest in reading english novels. The book that changed my opinion was Prey. It was a science fiction book dealing about Nano technology.
The author made me to feel each and every situation in the book and for a first time reader it was a fantastic experience. A review of this book can be found in the below link
http://www.complete-review.com/reviews/popus/crichtm.htm
Its a must read for all those science fiction book lovers. If you want to download an electronic version of the book you can do it on
www.esnips.com
The next one on my list is Holcroft Covenant by Robert Ludlam. Wow!! was the only word that came out when I finished reading that book. It was a fantatic written book by one of the greats Robert Ludlum.
It is a story about a person named Holcroft who finds himself in a position to fulfill his father's will written some 50 years ago. What comes next was purely unexpected. When some people try to pursuade him against fulfilling the will, they mysteriously die.
Its a nice plot with the hero portrayed as timid and the villain with great skills. A complete review can be found in the below link
http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Holcroft_Covenant___The_-_Robert_Ludlum-925051466.html

Some of the other books I really enjoyed were

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Fiction)
Mega Living by Robin Sharma (Motivation)The Alchemist by Paul Coelho (Motivation)
Hope you read these books and enjoy as much as I did. Have a great time reading

No comments: